'The Best of 2012' Photo Contest!
The purpose of this contest is to look back on the year and smile, while also showing some customer appreciation and giving away a few prizes. And of course trying to determine the best picture of the year.
First, I'd like to say THANK YOU to all of my clients this year. I had such a great year, and it was all thanks to you guys. I am so lucky to do the work that I do. To get a sneak peek into the lives of so many wonderful people, and to be able to document some of it for them; making those moments timeless.
I have decided to choose 2 photos from each session. Clients that had 2 sessions with me this year, will have 4 photos entered into the contest. All photos are on display in an album here: www.facebook.com/soulexposurephoto.
- In order to cast votes, people must be a fan of/'like' the Soul Exposure Photography page on facebook.
- To cast a vote, you simply 'like' the 2 photos that you've chosen.
- Each person may cast only 2 votes.
- Yes, you can vote for yourself.
I encourage everyone to find their photos and 'share' them on your facebook page, asking friends and family to come and vote for your photos. It also helps to 'tag' yourself in the photos.
Now.....onto the fun part.
1. 'The Best Photo of 2012'. The single photo that gets the most votes. Prize: Gift certificate for a free 1 hour photo session. May be used or given away to a friend. Good for any photo session offered by Soul Exposure Photography. $150 value.
2. 1st Runner Up: Choice between: One 11x14 professional print -or- One 8x10 plus set of wallets.
3. 2nd Runner Up: One 8x10 professional print.
4. 'Client With the Most'. Client whose photos get the most combined votes. Prize: Gift certificate for 50% off a 1 hour photo session.
**This contest will run for 1 week, ending on Friday, Jan 4th at Noon.**